What levels are available?
These courses are available at Levels 3 and 4.
Who is this course for?
These courses have been designed for part time learners.
The course develops both practical and knowledge required to work either in the post 16 lifelong learning sector or the private sector.
What will I learn?
At Level 3 your course includes:
- Principles and practices of assessment
- Assessing competence in the work environment
- Assessing vocationally related achievement
- Each unit can be taken separately or as a whole
At Level 4 your course includes:
- Processes and practices of internal quality assurance of assessment
- Quality assurance of assessment processes and practice
- Leading the internal quality assurance of assessment process and practices
When will I need to attend?
Attendance is flexible according to learner needs. Level 3 takes approximately 3-6 months and Level 4 takes approximately 6-12 months.
How much will it cost me?
Price upon application.
What do I need?
All resources will be provided. You may need smart clothing if you are to participate in a work experience.
Can I get financial help?
If you are over 24 years old and applying for the Level 3 or 4 course, a student loan system is in operation.
What can I do after the course?
At level 3 you will be able to become an assessor in the post 16 education sector or progress onto the level 4 course. At Level 4 you will be able to become an internal quality assurer (IQA) in post 16 education establishments or progress onto the Level 4 Leading quality assurance in assessment.