Business / Business Administration
What levels are available?
This course is available at Level 1 and 2.
Who is this course for?
This course has been designed for full and part time learners.
The course develops both practical and knowledge required to work in the business or an office environment.
What will I learn?
Units may vary
- Budgeting and Finance
- Professional Behaviour in an Office
- Providing Business Documents
- Providing Business Services
- Using Office Equipment in and Office Environment
- Using a Computer in Business Admin
- Making and Receiving Calls
- Communicating Electronically
- Handling Mail
- Welcome Visitors
- Creating Business Documents
- Supporting Business Meetings
- Learning from Work Placement
- Job Opportunities in Business Admin
When will I need to attend?
This course, as part of a package will last 32-37 weeks.
How much will it cost me?
If you are 16-18 years old there will be no tuition fees to pay. Young people with LLDD up to 25 years old will also have no tuition fees to pay. Please contact us for further information.
What do I need?
All resources will be provided.
Can I get financial help?
You may be entitled to bursary and lunch money, dependant on household income. We also refund travel expenses and there is support for childcare.
What can I do after the course?
You may progress onto a higher level course, find employment in a business/office environment or move onto an apprenticeship.